The roots from ATMOS MedizinTechnik in Lenzkirch began in a small pharmacy in Berlin. At the beginning of the 20th century the ideas were born which led to amazing progress in medical technology. A regulating valve named “spezial ATMOS” came into being. This is where the company got its name!
Today the ATMOS headquarters are in Lenzkirch in the Black Forest. Quality arises from tradition and precision – a quality which inspires – always for the benefit of the people. We have 10 subsidiaries worldwide, and 5 customer centres in Germany, this way we can react immediately. You may buy ATMOS products in 70 countries worldwide and naturally you may rely on first class service. For more details see official Atmos Medizin Texhnik GmbH & Co. KG website.
Atmos S 351
Considerable demands are made with regard to the reliability of medical technology especially in critical operating situations. During your daily work you are exposed to a noise level, which should not be underestimated – you do not need
a rise in noise level due to the suction device employed in this connection!
To provide support ATMOS has a suction unit in the range that meets the following requirements:
- Absolutely stable vacuum due to processor controlled regulation automatism
- 100% precise vacuum setting due to sensor technology
- Tissue protection function: prevents damage to sensitive tissue caused by adherent cannulas. Whenever a pre-set maximum vacuum limit is reached, a valve opens and the suction system ‘lets go’.
- Automatic Standby Function: The system starts up automatically when secrete has to be extracted and stops when the secrete has all been removed..
- In brief: small, mobile, quiet, safe and secure!